All the material and information included in this blog is for academic and educational purposes only.
Notice: If the author/s of said material request/s its removal it will be done immediately.

Monday, July 10, 2017

Vacations!!!


1- Write your own dialogue. Check the video. Pay attention to the expressions. 

2- Write a dialogue about habitual vacations.
For example: Do you usually have nice vacations?
                       Yes, I do. 
                       Where do you go?
                        I usually go to the beach.
                        What do you do there?
                        I surf.

3- Write a dialogue in the future
For example:   Will you go on vacation next year? 
                         Yes, I will
                          What will you do?
                           I will go to the beach
 .........................What will you do there?
                          I will surf

No comments:

Post a Comment