All the material and information included in this blog is for academic and educational purposes only.
Notice: If the author/s of said material request/s its removal it will be done immediately.

Saturday, January 23, 2016

Places- Can you describe this place? Where is it? Is it cold or hot? Do people live there? Are there any houses nearby? Are there any animals ? Do you think it is a beautiful place to live?

http://listentoyourheartanddream.tumblr.com/post/113120261276


Describe this place.

6 comments:

  1. Daila Giménez 2da 4°
    2.A.
    It has animals and many trees.
    B.
    In a grove.
    C.
    It's cold.
    D.
    No
    E.
    It can be but they are like cabins.
    F.
    It can be yes.
    G.
    Yes, I like plants over me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daila,
    Super!!
    grove means arboleda. Where do you think it is? (¿Dónde crees que está?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alan Leiva

    this place is full of trees.
    can be in a forest.
    sure it's cold.
    in the middle of that place I don't think anyone lives.
    sure there are some cabins.
    there may be some animals.
    in my opinion if it is a nice place to live

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alan,
    Very good!!
    Look:
    It can be in a forest.
    I don´t think anyone lives in that place.
    In my opinion, it is a nice .....
    Para afirmar usamos Yes. If significa si pero es cuando decimos por ej. Si puedo voy a ir a ese lugar. If I can I will go to that place.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Places: Trees, orange leaves, it seems that it is in a forest, it is cold, it seems that it is in the autumn season I do not think there are houses nearby since it is a forest
    if there can be several types of animals
    yes I think it is a very beautiful place

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know where it is located

    for me it's cold

    I think not

    no, no, there are close houses

    no, no animals

    yes it is a beautiful place to live ay

    Nicolas Barrientos de 2°4

    ReplyDelete