All the material and information included in this blog is for academic and educational purposes only.
Notice: If the author/s of said material request/s its removal it will be done immediately.

Monday, February 15, 2016

I would like to buy a hamburger

Complete these sentences, please. 
I would like to buy a........................................
I would like to buy a........................................
I would like to ...............................................
I would like to .................................................

5 comments:

  1. I would like to buy a hamburger.
    I would like to buy a car.
    I would like to be a journalist.
    I would like to drink water.

    Alesio Spicoli, 5to. 2da. Sociales, Liceo 3.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to buy a hamburger
    I would like to buy a flat fot me
    I would like to eat a soup
    I would like to go out

    NIEVA 5°2 SOC

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to buy a hamburger.
    I would like to buy a red car.
    I would like to be a doctor.
    I would like to travel to europe.
    Amaya Miqueas 5to.

    ReplyDelete